Saturday, August 16, 2008

SUGAR NELLIES AND TILDA




Crafting all day.... Hopefully with no interuptions...lol.



I was really thrilled yesterday when I received these stamped images from Natalie Grantham( check out her blog on the right side of the page her cards a gorgeous) Natalie came to my rescue this week when I tried to order some Sugar Nellie stamps but they were out of stock, so she very kindly offered to send me some images to play with while I waited for them to come back in. They arrived yesterday along with a lovely Wallet Card. Unfortunately I could'nt play with them as I had my two grandchildren with me yesterday and was also going to my friends house in the evening...( for a wee glass of vino and a gab).. Today however, is a different story . All the housework is done...( well all that's getting done anyhow..lol )..and I'm raring to go but I just had to show you the lovely card and images before I get started. Well I'm off now to have some fun. Take care x Vee

1 comment:

  1. awww im so glad you like all this! Thank you for putting it on your blog to show =)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee