Saturday, August 02, 2008

Clare's Sketch Challenge


Happy Saturday..
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend and doing lots of lovely crafting.
I've just finished this card for Clare Curd's Sketch Challenge over on the Do Crafts website. Never worked from a sketch before and I quite enjoyed it. Usually I just fiddle about trying to fit things in where I think they look good on the card/ scrapbook page, so I found this way of doing it really quick. I've got three more cards to do for girls at work for Monday so I'd better get on, going out tonight with friends for a wee drink and a gab, haven't seen them for ages so lots to catch up on. Have a great weekend. x Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee