Thursday, July 31, 2014

Silver Wedding......








Hello again ! I was asked to make a 25th Wedding Anniversary card this week and this is the design I came up with. 
Card recipe....... papers Wild Rose Studio...Wedding Bells, dies....Sizzix, Spellbinders and   Joy Crafts heart border. Hunkydory Congratulations and Wild Orchid large Rose Buds.

I've been busy lately with Invitation orders and also Exploding boxes, so I've not had much time to blog.  So keep a look out for them I should be finished hopefully by next week and will upload them.

Thanks for your visit today, have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Vee. I love the elegant design with such beautiful detailing.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. Lovely frames and borders. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee