Friday, May 16, 2014

MAY FLOWERS @ CHARISMA

Good morning everyone, I'm just  back from my Holiday so I'm a day late posting the challenge.
I will also be hosting the Charisma challenge blog for a few weeks as Carly's Dad passed away suddenly and as you can imagine she really needs some time out. My thoughts and prayers are with you Carly at this really sad time in your life.

Now on to this fortnights challenge which is....


 It's Team B's challenge this time so no card from me this week, but I will be posting a couple of Communion cards shortly. My Grandson Daniel's First Communion is on Saturday so we are looking forward to a nice family day, hope the sun shines.

That's all for now, I hope you enjoy this weeks challenge and don't forget you can see the DT inspiration over on the Charisma Blog. 

Have a lovely weekend ...




1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about Carly's Dad, my heart goes out to her and her family at this sad time.
    I hope you have a good weekend, I think we are due some sunshine!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee