Sunday, March 30, 2014

Say it with flowers




Just a short post to share this 70th Birthday card with you. A friend at work asked me to do a card for her Mum so I decided to use my new Hunydory papers and toppers that I got on Create and Craft last week. They are so lovely I also got the DVD as well so when they run out I can print them out again. Other materials include Ribbon and Pearls from Meiflower, Marianne Creatables corner die and the flowers are from Wild Orchid.

I've been really busy lately working on a project that is coming up very soon.........it's very exciting for me but I can't tell you any more at the moment.  You'll just have to keep your eye on my blog this week and all will be revealed.....

Thanks for popping in

Hugs



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Vee. I love the image and beautiful detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Lovely image and papers. Can't wait to see this mystey project. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee