Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy I Do Day.....




Up early today.... got lots to do in my craft room and I thought I'd share these two cards with you before I get started.  The same design for both with a few colour differences. One is a Wedding card that I made for my friend who got married a fortnight ago, her Bridesmaids were in red, and the other is for an order for a Ruby Anniversary.
Materials used are....

Fiskars blue embossing board
Dies...Marianne Creatables, Spellbinders, Memory Box
Roses and Ribbon, Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls, Meiflower

Thanks for popping in, have a good week.
 

2 comments:

  1. These are stunning Vee. I love your elegant designs and beautiful detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ideal ruby wedding card. love the embossing. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee