Sunday, November 17, 2013

Niamh's 3rd Birthday....Abi Ballerina




Happy Sunday everyone !!.
 Today I would like to share the card I made for my Grand Daughter Niamh, on her 3rd Birthday which was last week.  Here she is below with her new  pram and dollies that her other Gran bought her.

She loves dancing and always gets Grannie to join in too,  so when I saw this cute digi image Abi Ballerina from All Dressed Up I knew it would be perfect for her card.
 I used an 8 x 8in card and Spellbinder dies Majestic Labels 25 on the front and also on the inside to match.  The papers are First Edition,  Isabelle...... absolutely scrumptious papers......Silver Mirri card and pink glitter card. Other dies used are Sizzix large numbers, Fiskars border punch, Nesties ovals and circles.  Pink Tule, ribbon and flowers from my stash.

 Having a crafty day today as Hubby is in bed with the dreaded flu bug and no family for dinner so I decided to try and catch up with some orders. I hope you are having a nice relaxing day wherever you are too, thanks for popping in I really appreciate it.
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for Niamh, just can't believe she is 3 already. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww such an adorable card for a special little girl! I love the cute image and all your detailing is so pretty.
    A gorgeous photo too, thank you for sharing.
    I hope your hubby is feeling better soon
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee