Thursday, September 19, 2013

Parisian Dreams....


Good morning ! Today's card has a Parisian theme to it and was made for a 50th Birthday for a lady who loves Celine Deon and is going to see her later in the year at Paris. I decided on an easel card for this one so that I could put the photos inside. 
Materials used for this one were papers Parisian dreams free with Quick cards magazine. Spellbinders decorative labels 8, Spellbinders Majestic Elements, Memory Box Vivian Butterfly die. Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and lace and pearls from my stash.




Above is a pic of the inside of the card.  I'm pleased to say the lady who ordered it for her friends Birthday was absolutely delighted with it. 
Thanks so much for your visit today and for any comments that you would like to leave, I love to read them!
Happy Crafting
  



1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Vee! I really love the design with those gorgeous papers and beautiful detailing.
    I am not surprised that the lady who order this was thrilled with it, I bet the recipient will be too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee