Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ice Cream anyone?



This weeks challenge over at Charisma Cardz is
ICE CREAM!!!
YEP that's right we either want to see Ice creams on your projects... or your favorite ice cream flavors in the way of combos (to qualify you must inc what flavor in your blog posts)
Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 
Meiflower home to the gems and pearls of the crafting world! Meiflower are donating a £20 voucher to one lucky winner this week (excluding 99p postage).

PRIZE TWO -

The lovely company Freckled Fawn
Doe and Deer manage Freckled Fawn. 
They currently offer over 300 washi and deco tapes--a perfectly addicting embellishment for all your crafty endeavors.
Who are offering a $20 voucher to there online store! wow!!!

PRIZE THREE -
My DT inspiration for you this week was made with a PB image called Hot but Cool, First Edition sparkly papers, Heart border die from  Joy Crafts , LOTV sentiment and flower metal center and pearl from my stash.

Sorry my post is so late today but my Son had commandeered my laptop looking for a holiday.

Thanks for popping in, looking forward to seeing all your lovely creations for this week challenge.





1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Vee. I love the image and beautiful detailing
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee