Thursday, August 01, 2013

CLOUDS @ CHARISMA.....



Hello again !! this week at Charisma Cardz Carly would like to see some 
CLOUDS

My DT card was made with Some Odd Girl image and  various bits and bobs from my stash. Not one of my better cards but I've been struggling the past 2 weeks with a chest infection and it has been affecting my crafty time. Hopefully my 3rd lot of antibiotics will either kill me or cure me..lol

This weeks sponsors are listed below.


PRIZE ONE - 
Melissa from PINK CAT STUDIO!!!
 One lucky lady or guy!! hehe will win 5 Digital Stamps of there choice!! how fab is that!! 

PRIZE TWO -
Our Brand New Sponsor Bugaboo are giving this week's winner...

Super prizes again this week so come on lets see your CLOUD creations. I'll be popping by your blogs again to leave some comments on your entries. See you soon.......... 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Vee. I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
    Sorry to hear that you are suffering with a chest infection. I hope you are feeling better soon.
    Take care, hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Vee. I love the papers and cute image.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee