Thursday, March 21, 2013

Charisma challenge this week is Die Cuts




This week it's Team Gem's challenge and we are looking for....

DIE CUTS!!

Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 
Pink Cat Studio are offering a prize of 5 Digis to one lucky winner!


PRIZE TWO -
MeiFlower.co.uk
Meiflower have up for grabs a £20 voucher for their website! (Winner to pay 99p postage)

PRIZE THREE -
My Mum's Craft Shop
and last but not least - My Mums craft shop have a Prize £10 Voucher on offer

No card from me this time as it's Gemma's team. Hope you can find time to enter our Die Cut challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee