Friday, February 15, 2013

Tatty Ted Valentine



A Tatty Ted valentine card for my Hubby. Once I had decided on the layout I put it together very quickly. Papers are from Craft Creations, corner is Marianne Creatables and I used a ready made Me to You topper which cost me the princely sum of 50p from Hobby Craft a few weeks ago. You wouldn't believe it but Hubby bought me one with a very similar image ( see below) looks like we are still on the same wavelength even afer 34 years of marriage...lol



I hope you all had a lovely Valentines day

I have entered the following challenges

Ready Teddy Go.........Love is in the Air (Feb)
That Craft Place....Valentine

3 comments:

  1. Awww you can't go wrong with Tatty Teddy! Your card is gorgeous and how funny that the card hubby bought you is so similar!
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card and it seems great minds think alike! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Love is in the Air’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. How spooky is that, it must be love! A gorgeous card...thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee