Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Makes...@ Charisma and an edible candle holder..



Hello there everyone I hope you're having a good week. Our challenge today at Charisma is 


For my DT inspiration I have made a candle holder using Christmas Candy Canes. I first saw this idea on Pintrest and wanted to have a go. It's really simple to make, just make sure that all the Candy Canes are the same length or it will look uneven at the top and won't stand properly. 

Our sponsors this week are



and
The Stamping Boutique

I'm really looking forward to seeing all your Christmas makes this week. Don't forget you can see the rest of team Carly's projects on the challenge blog and see the full details on their individual blogs.

Have fun !

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee