Monday, November 26, 2012

Santa.....



Good morning everyone , I hope you're having a good Monday.  I don't know where my weekend went they seem to get shorter and shorter the nearer we get to Christmas.
 Today I have a Red Christmas card to share. The image is a colouring page, I think......... I've had this one for ages and didn't mark the file. Coloured with Copics and Flex markers. I also added some Liquid pearls to his beard to make it stand out and loads of Stickles .
The beautiful red metallic card is from a TSV from QVC made by mycraftstudio.com. The bottom paper is from last years Me to You Winter Wonderland Christmas set. I made the star embellishment from a free star stamp in a mag, a Quick Cutz star die and a small red button. Snowflakes are Martha Stewart and Sizzix and the Joy die is also Sizzix.

I'm off now to have a crafting day, thanks for popping in.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cheery and Christmasy. A great image. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Vee. I love the jolly Santa, your colouring is beautiful and the texture on his beard looks fabulous.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee