Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hubby's birthday card


Hi, I hope your having a lovely Sunday wherever you are. 
It's Hubby's birthday today and this is the card I made for him. I used my new fence die cut from Marianne Creatables, papers from Papermania Signature called Regency, Marianne corner, Raffia Lace, acouple of little garden charms and Nestie circle.
He's been doing rather a lot of work in the garden recently so I thought this image was just perfect. I'm not sure but I think it's from House Mouse, a friend gave me a few of them years ago.

That's it from me today, the family are coming over for dinner and my Son Matt has bought a large Pink French fancy  cake for his Dad , I think Niamh (2) is going to love it.


2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Vee. I love that image and the layout and details you have added are fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for William after his hard work. Hope he had a good birthday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee