Thursday, July 12, 2012

Charisma wk#27 Recycle



Good morning all!! Our challenge for you this week at Charisma Cardz is to 
RECYCLE

So have a good look around you and recycle something either on your project or it can be the whole project.
Have a look at our DT projects this week for some fabulous inspiration.

Please remember to tell us in your post what you Recycled

Our sponsors for this challenge are

and


For my DT card this week I recycled a butterfly from one of the Birthday cards I received last week and I added a little doodling with a Silver Gel pen. The card was cut using a Go Kreate die and edged with Brilliance ink pads in the same colours as the butterfly.
I hope you will join in our challenge this week, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone recycles.

Thanks for popping in today.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Vee, I love the butterfly and the doodling looks so gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely use of a recycled butterfly, love the doodling and the shape or the card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee