Monday, May 14, 2012

Simpli white






Hi everyone, I'm just taking a few minutes to post this card before going to lunch with friends. I kept it very simple, no image just Marianne Creatable dies, pearls and a sentiment from Penny Black. I'm just back from my holiday in Tenerife last week and I made this card before I left but never had time to post it on my blog. So here it is I hope you like it. I'll be back later with another less is more card and some challenges to enter them in.
Thanks for looking



challenges for this card are:-

10 comments:

  1. WOW!! Absolutely stunning Vee!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. I love white on white it is so elegant and sophisticated. I enjoyed lunch and the catch up. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning and classy in white
    Love it
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hard to see the thumbnail but I am so glad I came over as it is simply beautiful
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job! Thank you for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday this CAS challenge and I hope you will join us again this coming Tuesday for our Dig out the Old Challenge!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful C&S card, I love the white-on-white. Thanks for joining the Clean & Simple Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW Vee this card is simple STUNNING! totally love it and Sooo pleased you posted it at Top Tip Tuesday to share with us! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful die cuts. The white on white theme is stunning, and I love your crisp clean & simple look.
    Annette
    Top Tip Tuesday DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGness Vee this is awesome! What a beautifully stylish card - LOVE IT!
    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our CaS challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your Top 5 spot with us Vee, well deserved :)

    Carol x (TTT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee