Thursday, April 05, 2012

Charisma Chipboard/Stickers...............




Morning all!

It's another week here at Charisma! Hope where ever you are today you don't have too much snow! eeek! just when we were getting some nice weather!

Anyways... today's challenge is brought to you by our lovely DT Lisa

This week's challenge is...

Chipboard / Stickers

We want to see one or the other or both on your projects this week!!!
Whatda we have up for grabs...


Simon Says Stamp
Photobucket

Who are offering one lucky winner a $20 voucher to their online shop!! Wow!

Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000 items in stock. They have all of the latest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copic and so much more! With great deals on shipping, it’s a great time to shop with Simon Says Stamp. 

Pink Cat Studio

Who are offering one lucky winner 5 digi's of their choice!

My DT project this week is another Easter card.
 Image is a freebie from Sj's-Little Muisings....sooooo cute and there is also a ready coloured one if you're in a hurry.
Papers from my stash, ribbon from a Mothers Day gift that I received, got to save every bit of ribbon....lol  and I have added a couple of chipboard stickers from last years Easter stash I bought for my Grandchildren to make cards with.
We have some gorgeous cards on show on the Charisma blog from our Mega talented Design team if you're looking for some inspiration.
Thank you so much for popping in today, I hope you have a lovely Easter and find some time to craft along the way.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great image, I love the chicks rosy cheeks! Have good Easter weekend. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee