Thursday, December 08, 2011

Charisma wk #48 NO CARDS......

Thanks to everyone who joined in our Spotty challenge last week! For details of winners and our top 3 please visit the Charisma Cardz Challenge blog

This week our theme is chosen by the lovely Jenni and it is...
NO CARDS!
Here are our wonderful sponsors this time round:

PRIZE ONE
gif maker

Our regular sponsor Bunny Zoes are offering a £10 Voucher to their online store! Wow!

Check out some of their gorgeous NEW ARRIVALS!!



PRIZE TWO

Whiff of Joy

Whiff of Joy are offering one lucky winner a stamp of their choice!

PRIZE THREE
The Stamping Boutique

The Stamping Boutique are offering 5 digis of the winners choice!
Why not pop over to the blog and see the Charisma Gals fabulous inspiration for you this week, there are some amazing makes. Nothing from me I'm afraid as it's Team Gemma's week but if I get a chance to make something over the weekend I'll pop it on here. I have two Christmas nights out this weekend and also next weekend and I still have a few cards to make..... busy busy time, unfortunately I'm not as organized as I would like to be but then who is at this time of the year.
Thanks for popping in, have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee