Saturday, August 13, 2011

LOTV Little girls swing time





My two younger Sons had a guys night watching  movies an doing the Xbox so I decided to do some crafting and this is what I made.
The image is from the free LOTV stack in a  mag last month and it has been coloured with Prismacolor pencils. the papers are from Amethyst.... Papermania, flowers and metal corners from Wild Orchid Crafts and ribbon from stash. Sentiment is also LOTV.
Not for anyone in particular just for fun.Sorry about the picture quality I'll take better pics in the daylight tomorrow.
Thanks for popping in.

Finally I managed to get a pic that shows the true colours on this card, the mauve's and lilacs are really rich and the first set of pics just did not show it properly as they were photographed  with indoor lighting. This is much better. :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Nice to just make something you fancy. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee, this is such a pretty card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is a really beautiful card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee