Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wedding Day...Cream and Gold


Hello... thanks for popping into my crafty space, I've been searching the web all day trying to find a new background for my blog and have finally settled on this one. I wanted something really simple but elegant and I think this one fits the bill, what do you think?
Getting back to my card, I was asked by my friend Susan to make a Wedding Day card in Cream and Gold and this is the design I came up with. I have used a LOTV  image and coloured it with Copics. The broad ribbon is from
B & Q (watch those bargain bins !!!) and the corners are from The Hobby House. Roses from Wild Orchid crafts. The gold bling on the base is from John Lewis ( bargain bins again !!!) and I used Nesties for the mounts.

I hope you have a fab weekend wherever you are, I'll be back tomorrow with pics of my revamped  craft room.
Watch this space!!!!



2 comments:

  1. morning Vee, thought I'd pop by and say HI....your ard is delish as always love all the corners you've added
    have a lovely weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, great with the broad ribbon. Like the teddy logo. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee