Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lights, Camera.... ACTION !! Kenny K digi.



Here she is again ...lol I just love this image from Kenny Kiernan, she's called Movie Star and was just perfect for this card. The person this card is for loves New York, Lights, Drama, Movies etc. Her Aunt who works beside me asked me to make a card with these elements. I think I've covered most of them.
I decided a  Step Card would suit it best
The image.....Movie Star,Kenny K
DP..... Papermania Rose Garden
New York City Light photo from Google, I added some Diamond Stickles to give the effect of the lights in the skyscrapers.(if you click on the card you will see a larger image.) 
some film strip along the bottom, also from Google.
Lights , Camera, Action  from Google
Sentiment is a Font called Broadway.....well it would have to be wouldn't it...lol 
Flowers and all the bling from my stash.

I really hope she likes it..........I'll find out tomorrow. I also made another card for the same Birthday girl but you won't see that one till Thursday as it's my DT card for this weeks Charisma challenge.
I finish up tomorrow for a two week break....woohoo!!! I'm so looking forward to some ME time. Hopefully I will get some stuff done in the garden and the house while I'm off. I was away on holiday in May so this is just a break at home....unless some fantastic holiday deal pops up.....lol.
Thanks for popping in 



1 comment:

  1. This is a great card. I love the NY scene and colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee