Saturday, June 25, 2011

KENNY K 50TH....


Hi !! It's been a while since I was asked to make an A5 card and I can tell you I had to really think about the layout. I've been doing so many Easel cards lately it was a refreshing change to do this card.  The image is of course from Kenny K and the papers are from Cuddly Buddly.I have used a few different punches. Martha Stewart, Marianne creatables and a little shoe punch.
The ribbon and flower are from my stash and the cute little handbag charm is from phone jewellery.
Thanks for popping in.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    I love the colours you have chosen for this gorgeous card. Fabulous sheer ribbon and bow and the leaf swirl and flower are brilliant. Super image.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee