Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday.....Thank You challenge and a fab gift box to make..


Hello everyone, thanks for popping into my blog today I'm afraid I'm a little late posting this weeks challenge at Top Tip Tuesday, I've had a really hectic weekend which carried on through Monday and I clean forgot to do this post. 
 My lovely DT buddy Elaine has a fab tutorial on how to make a great little gift box, it's really easy to do and I'm sure you will make lots of them once you've done one. 
Our challenge this week is anything to do with
It's the other design team this week so I haven't got a card to share with you but if you pop over to the TTT blog you will see some fabulous creations.
This weeks Top Tip prize is a 2 week guest DT spot......how cool is that... So don't forget if you include a Top Tip in your post please remember to add the word TIP after your name when you link it.
Happy crafting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee