Thursday, April 21, 2011

CHARISMA..Week 16 Jokes and Laughter

Good morning everyone here we are Thursday again and that means another fab challenge at Charisma Cardz. This week the lovely Christel would like to see anything with
JOKES AND LAUGTHTER
we want to be grinning like Cheshire Cats when we view your creations.
For my DT card I have used a PB image. Haven't a clue what it's called as it was sent to me in a swap ages ago but I've always thought it was rather funny. The DP is from Craftworkcards, Vintage Rose collection and it has this lovely polka dot and stripe paper at the back of the pack. I teamed it up with some green papers from my stash and added a Computer generated sentiment to match. The large flower, bee chippy and flower chippy are all from my stash. 
As always we have some fabulous prizes for you from our sponsors, and you can see the wonderful creations made by the Charisma Gals for your inspiration.
I'm really looking forward to seeing all your fun creations this week so come on Make us Smile!!!!
Have fun....


1 comment:

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee