Tuesday, February 01, 2011

A New Home....

Hi, just thought I'd share this card with you before I pop off to bed. I love this Forever Friends image he is so versitile, I use him for loads of different Congrats cards and I think he works well here too. The papers are Henbury Lane, and the little house is a digi from Digi Stamp Boutique and the sentiment is from LOTV the rest is from my stash.
It's getting very cold up here in Scotland again and I think we might be heading for some more snow Brrr!! We had quite a few Hail showers today. Hope I'm wrong....but I'll have my boots ready for the morning just incase.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This is a gem of a card. I love the papers and the images are just right. Brilliant.
    Hope your wrong about the snow!!!
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bear too, he is so versitile. A great card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee