Tuesday, February 22, 2011

An Award.....


 My lovely friend Fiona has given me this fabulous award. Thank you so much Fiona  I'm really honoured to accept it.
There are three things you must do when you receive this award, they are listed below.

1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? 'Of course!' then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged. As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.
These are my five blogs......


I hope you will visit my tagged blogs and enjoy their fab creations, and once again a Huge thank you to Fiona for this award.
Happy crafting......


2 comments:

  1. morning Vee,
    Thank you for passing on this award to me honey, big hugs RAch xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee