Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Tutorial....Making flowers using hearts


This week over at Top Tip Tuesday it's our lovely Leanne's  tutotial on Flowers made from hearts. You don't want to miss this one, we all have heart punches and heart cuttables in our stash and now you can use them to make fabulous flowers. It's really easy and I know you will all want to have a go.
For my DT card for this week I have used a WOJ image Malinda and masked the Magnolia Daisy for her to sit on, Laura Ashley papers, Marianne Creatable dies, punched Hearts to make the flower, Lace, button, flowers and charm from my stash.
Looking forward to seeing all your fab cards again this week at Top Tip Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    Beautiful card. I love the flower, the Marianne panel, the lace ribbon and swirl.
    The image is gorgeous. A fabulous card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you made your flower with Leanne's tutorial, Love your card so pretty, cute image too, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Vee! Love the colour pallette and the lovely flower - must have a go at that!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty. I love the flowers and the little angel atop the flower is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the detail. Your heart flower is fab, the inked edges work well. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee