Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top Tip #18 - Making a WordArt Book & 'All Sentimental' Challenge


Hello everyone, this week TTT have a fabulous tutorial from the lovely Carol on how to make a word book. You'll love this one it's really easy to follow and the end result is just fabulous.I'll definitely be having a go at this one. Above is a peak at one of the fab wordart books Carol has made. Again this week we have some great prizes for you to win and for the first time we are also picking a Top Three. Come along and check out our lovely new look blog and badges that Leanne has been busy creating.
No card to show you I'm afraid as it's the other teams week, so why not pop along to the Top Tip Tuesday blog and see all the lovely creations we have for you.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you will come back again soon.
Happy crafting

2 comments:

  1. REally fantastic job with this Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee,
    This os a beautiful girly project. I love all the pink and the fabulous embellishments. Great crafting.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee