Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Year creations at Charisma............



Good morning all!! Apologies for my post being a day late, my head is in the clouds these days, I put it in draft instead of scheduled......Duh !!!
This week the lovely Joanne has set our challenge and she would like to see your 
New Year creations
. As always we have some fab prizes on offer so why not pop over and see the DT's inspiration for you this week .
My DT card was made using my own sketch #40  on Vee's Sketch Pad. The image is a digi I won from Digital Delights called Party Pippin isn't he cute? Coloured with Copics.  Papers and ribbon are from my stash, the bells are a glitter peel off stuck on to acetate and cut out. I used circle and oval Nesties and Martha Stewart Arch border punch. Sentiment is computer generated.
Hope to see you all at Charisma this week. Thanks for popping in.
 

Challenges entered with this card
Colour Create.....Plum and white option frames (Thurs) 
the ribbon is plum and the hat. The colours did not come out well when photograpged.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee