Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TOP TIP TUESDAY...Seeing things differently


Good morning all, this weeks TOP TIP is from Leigh and she has some really fabulous ideas and tips on how to use buttons on your projects. Please pop over to the blog and see the gorgeous creations by the DT. It's put me in the mood for using all my button stash now. You tend to forget how good they look on your cards and the vast variety of buttons now available is amazing.

So lets see all those button projects this week and don't forget if you would also like to leave a Top Tip you can do so in the comments section and be in with a chance of winning a lovely prize from our Sponsors.


I don't have a card to show you today but I will try and create a button project within the next couple of days. I'm afraid my Mum is still very ill and in hospital so all my time is being spent going up to see her.

Looking forward to seeing all your lovely cards, projects and Tips this week.

Happy crafting

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    Sorry to hear your mum is still in hospital. It is very tiring running into hospital every day so you take care and look after yourself too.
    Special Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vee, hope your mum is ok??? there's something special on my blog for you!! carly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee