Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Top Tip Tuesday....an easy one for you this week


Hi there, this week at TTT we have a open challenge which is nice and easy for everyone and great at this time of year when we are all so busy, so no excuses for not entering. 
My DT card this week as you can see is a Christmas card and I have used a fab image from Whimsy Designs called Warm Winter Wishes. It's so easy to colour and I think it's really cute. I used the snowflake CB folder for the background and mounted the image onto circle Nesties. the ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is Forever Friends.The snowflake was cut on my Robo.
At the moment I'm snowed in, it's been snowing here since Friday and we have over 12inches.  I'll have to get my winter woollies and boots looked out as I'm walking to work. Brrrrrr!!
 Don't know if I'll make it but I'll have a go.
Keep warm

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This card is absolutely gorgeous. I just love the image and the beautiful layout.
    Take care in all that snow.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Vee, such a cute card and I love the image!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee