Monday, September 06, 2010

THE BEST LAID PLANS....

Hi again, my day has been a disaster since I posted my card earlier today.
Went to the docs to get a second x-ray done on my hand which I hurt last week and it turns out I've broken the Sciphoid bone and he sent me to the A & E dept of our local hospital to have it plastered. I now have a plaster from hand to elbow and I am typing this with my left hand...lol. very slowly.... I've spent the entire afternoon waiting around and finally gotthe plaster on in about 5 minutes. So the cards I was going to make today never happened. I've to go back in four weeks but hopefully I'll figure out a way to do some crafting left handed...lol this is going to drive me mad.....
and to make matters even worse.......if that's possible... my lovely Hubby just bought me a Copic Airbrush system which I'm dying to have a go at and now I can't even hold the blooming thing...grrrrr now I'm really frustrated..............but I'm not giving up I'll find a way.
Hope your daywas better than mine




3 comments:

  1. Oh Vee,
    I'm so sorry to hear that you are in plaster. What a bind. I hope you work out how to use your new toy. Please look after yourself.
    Special hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chin up Vera, where there's a will there is a way. Look on the bright side no dishes for a while. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh No Vee!!!

    Do you know, I always think to myself, now IF I am going to break anything, PLEASE dont let it be a hand!!!

    Well you should be in time to make Christmas cards:)
    love
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee