Thursday, August 26, 2010

Charisma HOT HOT HOT


Hi there! Our DT Martha has set this week challenge and she has chosen the theme
HOT HOT HOT.
As always you can interpret it any way you like.
My DT card was made using Surfin Alfie from the Digi Stamp Boutique who are one of our regular sponsors at Charisma. The DP is My Minds Eye, and the sentiment and Palm Tree are both rub ons.I used my wave scissors to add some blue and added a HOT sticker to the image.
Sorry it's late again I was up 'till midnight last night doing orders.
As always thanks for popping in I really do appreciate your visits to my little blog.

Hugs




2 comments:

  1. Vee this is fantastic! Love the scene you created and fabulous colour combo
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable, and thanks for the award, how kool ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee