Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Mo's Digital Pencil.. Video Boy...18th




Another quick post as I'm working in the morning. I was asked to do a card for an 18 year old who loves his XBOX and other video gaming, so I immediately thought of this image that I've had my eye on for ages over at Mo's Digital Pencil. As soon as I saw it a few weeks ago I knew I had to have it. It's just perfect for all the boys cards I'm always making for our family and for orders. I'm always being asked to do cards for teenagers and I'm running out out images. I know I will use this one over and over, I think it's the best guy image I've ever seen... well done Mo!!!
I found another challenge blog tonight Project Tuesday and they want Easel cards so I've entered this card there.
Here's what I used.
Image Video Boy from Mo's digital pencil coloured with my Copics
Striped paper from stash
Grey Basil Basic, torn and wrapped with fibres from Dovecraft
Oval nestie( inside) circle, and labels 2 Nesties.

Thanks for taking the time to look

Hugs


6 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    You amaze me. You really come up with some great Boy/man cards. I struggle with them. This one is so up to date it's awesome.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee :) What a super cute eseal card! LOVE the fun image and your coloring is beautiful!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles! Have a fun week ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, really great card! I love the image, and your coloring is really great! Thanks for joining us this week at Project Tuesday!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab boys card. Love it!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a kewl image ~ i love it chickie!
    and love the shaped tag for the image! awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect for teenage boys. a great card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee