Monday, November 23, 2009

TEEN BIRTHDAY... 3 CHALLENGES...



Good morning everyone hope you are all well and having a good start to the week.
Monday is my day off Yippeee!!! and I'll be crafting all day today as I've got loads of cards to get done. The card above fits three challenges today.. Sketch Saturday.....Creative Inspirations, Sparkle....Claudia has sparkle and so have the shoes, and Cute Card Thursday, a Teenage card.
So here's what I used....

Easel card, just love these....can't stop making them..lol
DP Wild Asparagus
PB Sentiment...top right..
Image is Claudia the Artist one of my favourites by Elizabeth Bell , coloured with Copics...
Woodware shoe punch, and flower punch..
Label 2 Nesties and Circle and Oval Nesties..
Bottom sentiment is computer generated
Ribbon from stash..

Hope you all have a great Monday, see you later with more cards....


1 comment:

  1. Hi vee love your card sooo pretty and the colouring is brilliant :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee