Monday, November 02, 2009

Wedding Favour Box......quick and simple




Hi everyone, sorry I've not been around much I've been busy trying to catch up with Birthday and Christmas orders. I got a chance to play today and made this little box for our DT challenge @ Charisma. Every month Carly sets her Design Team a challenge and this time she wanted us to make a Wedding Favour box.

I think this little box is fabulous you can make them in no time at all and you can do them as fancy or as plain as you like. I saw one a while ago and it was made with acetate and had Christmas paper ends and little Santa sweets inside that's when I decided to make it. I'm going to do a few for the Christmas tree this year for the kids, I think they'll like them.

I've still got more Christmas cards and Birthdays to do so better get on now.....I'll try and get some blog hopping done in the next few days as I've really missed looking at all your fab creations. Keep crafting

ALSO TODAY I'VE ADDED ANOTHER 2 SKETCHES TO VEE'S SKETCH PAD. Hope you like them.....




1 comment:

  1. These little packets are great. like you say so quick to make and look lovely. A great colour combination. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee