Thursday, October 22, 2009

ALL WHITE... Colour Create plus 2 other challenges


A Christmas card for Colour Create tonight. I decided I need to get on with my Christmas cards this weekend and thought I'd do one all white for the this challenge. The only colour on the card is to be you image. I hope mine still counts as I've got a wee bit of Silver accent on it.


It also fits Stamp Something which is Bling!! and there's plenty of that on here and the

Secret Crafter Saturday challenge and they want you to use something old on your card. Well believe it or not everything on this card is last years Christmas stash with the exception of my new WOJ image. So definitely fits there.
I'm surprised it fits 3 challenges and pleased too. Not done that for ages...lol.


11 comments:

  1. Totally Cute! Love all the embossing and that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats quite a challenge and it works well all white. Even better it fits all those other challenges too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, Vee. Love the embossing. I also want to tell you how pretty your blog header is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vee...I came upon you blog reference at Faye's blog so stopped by for a visit and love the beautiful artwork you have created. Such gorgeous cards. I wish to return so I have joined your blog list. I invite you to my blog, as well as my followers list, and look forward to visiting with you in the future. Hugs, Gayle (in Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card with embossing and details

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh hun, I love your delish card, the colours and image are gorgeous!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute image! I love the elegant white look!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Vee. Love the beautifully coloured image and your details are fabulous - I think we can excuse you the bit of silver lol.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the image and your layout is fab
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous all white card Vee I love the colours you coloured your WOJ snowman in...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee