Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pokemon.....


Hi everyone happy Saturday....The sun is shining at last up here looks like it's going to be a lovely day. This card was for a order for a girl in work. She loved it thank goodness!!. I always worry in case people don't like what I design. .....Anyway as you can see her little boy loves Pokemon so I googled for an image and came up with this. The buff coloured card is Basil Basic, striped paper is from my stash, the circles and the frame were all cut on my Robo. The embossing was done with the happy birthday folder from Cuttlebug. I edged all the shapes and papers with Mediterranean blue brilliance ink pad. The self adhesive number 8 is made of aluminium and came from my husband's work. He got them for me along time ago when they were all being thrown out and they are fab for cards. I haven't a clue what they were used for but I was delighted when I saw them ,they just stand right out on your card.

I'm off now to tidy up my space here and put up a rod and small tubs that I got from Ikea yesterday.

Don't forget you can find a sketch to play with at Vee's Sketch Pad

Have a lovely weekend.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Vee,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Vee, well done. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee