Thursday, July 09, 2009

Birthday Wishes and A Huge thank you...



UPDATE I'm really chuffed at all the beautiful cards and gifts I received for my birthday and I received this one yesterday from my bogging friend Jan who is also on the Charisma DT. I just had to put it on here to let you all see the gorgeous cards...and all the fabby images she also sent me.
I'm overwhelmed by the kindness of all my blogging buddies you really are a special bunch of ladies.Thank you very much for all your cards and gifts and for making my birthday very special..........



A stunning card from Elaine....



A gorgeous Tilda candle in an acetate box.

A close up of the box lid...


And also the gift bag......A gorgeous set...



A lovely elegant card from Maureen.....



A gorgeous card and crafty stash from Carly....



Hi again, I just wanted to show the really lovely handmade cards and pressies I received this week. I had a really nice birthday yesterday, and I would like to say a HUGE thank you to all my family and friends for your really lovely birthday wishes and fabulous cards and gifts. You all made it a really special day.

Above you will see the gorgeous card and candle that my friend Elaine very kindly made for me. It's so beautiful I love it Elaine thanks so much.You have done a wonderful job of the card and candle and the fabby little box that it's in too. They will have pride of place in my craft room.

*********

I also received this lovely decoupaged card from my other crafty friend Maureen. I love this chocolate coloured rose it's so elegant. Thanks so much Maureen.

*********

Next is the gorgeous card and crafty bundle that my friend Carly sent me. Really yummy stash to play with Carly, it was so nice of you to remember my birthday. Hugs to you and Rob hope you are feeling better.

A huge thank you also to everyone who left me birthday messages, It was so nice reading all of them. I hope you all had as nice a weekend as I had and thanks for popping in.



3 comments:

  1. Wowww Vee,what beautiful creations,l love the images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad you had a lovely birthday and liked all your cards and gifts. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee