Friday, June 12, 2009

PB Bloomin Gorgeous...


Good morning everyone, just a quick post as I have my wee grandson today, but he's gone for a wee nap so I jumped on here to put this card on for this weeks PB challenge which is called Bloomin Gorgeous, before it's too late again. I missed it last week....

I used PM papers that I got from the lovely Sassy in my Candy box, Thanks Sassy!

The PB image was given to me by my friend Elaine, Thanks Elaine.

The sentiment is from Anita's

The butterfly is from my stash.

Flowers are Poppicrafts and the brad is Papermania.

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely sunshine.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Vee, gorgeous colours and such a sweet image

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Vee, such a sweet image :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Vee,what a gorgeous card,l love the colours and papers.

    ZO MOOI....
    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Vee....love the papers and your adorable image and thank heavens for little naps......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww love what you have done with this image. Lovely colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee