Thursday, June 11, 2009

CHARISMA CHALLENGE # 23 SOMETHING YUMMY!!!!




A quick post this morning as I have my little Grandson today. This is my DT card for this weeks challenge over at Charisma cardz the theme this week is 'Something Yummy ' and we have a lovely prize for one lucky winner from the Cutting Cafe. I have used one of their downloads on my card, a yummy cake!!! You can of course re-size these downloads to suit your needs. I have reduced this one to fit my card. The sentiment is HOTP, papers are Papermania,and I have used a Fiskars punch. The flower and ribbon are from my stash.


I am also entering this card for the Friday Sketchers which is the sketch I used and CCT challenge which is Punches/Die cuts. I have used both here.


Thanks for popping in.


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Vee,l love the papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a YUMMY card, Vee...beautiful colors!! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and yummy colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vee, this is a yummy card!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee