Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Diamonds and champagne.....

Hi there crafty friends this is my card for today. It's an order for a 60th Anniversary. I used the same layout as my last card but this time I used a cb embossing folder for the panel. The decoupage is from Craft Creations, and I have added two small diamante stones to the champagne glasses. I also put one on the heart on the peel off at the bottom. I used a Fiskars border punch and the flowers are from Prima and Poppicrafts. The ribbon is a piece I had left from Wedding invitations that I did a few months ago. I'm off now to visit some blogs and see what you are all up to today. Take care and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Vee! Hope you are well.
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Vee,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stunning card. Love the 3-D image. I miss doing these type of cards but they are so expensive to mail. Now a days most people want the flatter cards. Such a pity as they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fresh colours and great layout. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a gorgeous card. love the effect that you have created with the embossing folder.. brilliant colours and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee