Saturday, March 14, 2009

Willow and Sunhat...




Another card made with Willow, this time for an 80th birthday and I had to make it without flowers, 'cause the lady associates flowers with death. I found this one quite tricky as I normally just put flowers on right away. So I had to think about this one. There is a small flower inWillow's hand and a couple of teeeeeny ..weeeny ones in her bonnet I hope that's okay for her. I think she meant just not to plaster it with flowers or have a flower image....I Hope...I wish now looking at it that I had done an extra matt under the image. BUT... it's finished now so I won't bother. Thanks for all your recent lovely comments I do read them all and appreciate every one that is left. Hope you all have a great weekend.


OOps nearly forgot I'm also entering this one for Sketch Saturday.


9 comments:

  1. this is beautiful vee, hugs rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant card, wonderful image and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card....gorgeous colour!X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card Vera, I love this image, she is so sweet. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vee!
    You did an excellent job not using flowers, that would be hard!! This is a gorgeous card! The image is colored beautifully!
    You have a lovely blog...off to snoop around!
    take care
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh very fabulous card !!! and very nice colours !!! I like this !!!!
    thanks for you joining us to S.S.
    Hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. love the image and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! you're a winner! and such a beautiful card too ;)

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Veronica, are you aware that this card won the challenge? Please get in touch before 31st March so that you can claim your prize, if I don't hear from you I will have to offer it to somone else!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee