Thursday, March 19, 2009

MY DT CARD FOR CHARISMA CHALLENGE # 11


Hello there, this is my card for this weeks challenge which is a fab sketch this time, set by the lovely Joanne. I used my Pen Pal image this time, as I haven't used it in ages. Papers are Papermania Simply Elegant. Love these, they go with absolutely anything.Flowers ribbon and sentiment from my stash.
I won't be around for a week or two as I'm off on a Cruise with Hubby to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary.... oooh so excited. I really desperately NEED some sunshine. We've never done a cruise before so it's a bit of an adventure for us. I'll have loads of pics to bore you with when we get back. Only kidding...lol.. Happy crafting be back soon, but not too soon!!

4 comments:

  1. A lovely challenge card. Have a fantastic holiday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo a cruise... CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS on your Ruby Wedding Anniversary (have you been editting your photograph...? coz you don't look old enough!)
    I see from the Sketch Saturday Challenge blog that you are last weeks winner. Congrats again and I'll let Jo know that you'll be away for a wee while.
    Also, there is an award on my blog for you :o)
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!

    Cobgrats on winning the Sketch Saturday prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vera, I have left an award on my blog for you. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee