Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DT card for Charisma challenge # 12 Favourite things....


Hi everyone hope you are all well. I'm just back from my holiday and trying to catch up with everything and noticed I hadn't put my DT card on for this week, sorry it's a little late. I used my Cuddly Buddly Ted again as the challenge this week is your favourite things, and mine is Teddies. Along with my Nesties too. I've been using them a a bit more since my Robo started to have a mind of it's own and started playing up, so I've pushed him to one side while I figure out what's up with the stupid thing and my Nesties are now top favs.

Hope you like it, I had to do it very quickly before I went away and also I wasn't feeling very well either as my chest infection came back 2 days before I went on Holiday. Still enjoyed my holiday though, the cruise was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee