Saturday, January 17, 2009

Green and Purple...


Not a common combination but I thought the colours looked okay. This card is for an order. Not one of my best I have to say so I hope she likes it. ....
I used Dovecraft papers, fiskars border punch, silk flower coloured with Copics and CB Swiss Dots emb. folder. champagne flutes Sizzix dye, and the sentiment was done on my computer. The camera hasn't picked up the purple very well it looks too blue in the picture, the ribbon and the flower are really a lovely shade of purple as are the bps. Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Another great card Vee. I do like the colour combo, as you say, it's unusual but it works.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the colours are good together, great card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee