Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ENGAGEMENT....and BIRTHDAY GUY







Hello again, a couple of cards I did for orders yesterday.
The engagement card...BP is from an album I bought ages ago and the paper was inside.The embossed paper is from the Works, and the lilac paper from papermania. I used a Fiskars border punch, and the image I was very kindly given by my friend Carly in a swap. I love it so much...I coloured it with my Copics.I added a piece of printed Vellum and the flower and ribbons are from my stash.
The Guy card.
This card was made with a gift bag...yep good old gift bag. I bought it a few weeks ago 'cause I loved the bold silver and black stripes and knew it would be good for male cards. The image is Cuddly Buddly Techie Teens and I added fibres and brads to finish. The sentiment on both cards is done on my computer.Hope you like them and thanks for popping in.

6 comments:

  1. You've been busy. I like these images and the colours you have used. I have left a little something on my blog for you.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Vee!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vee
    I'm back again to let you know I've tagged you!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow two fabulous card love the colouring on both of them, the boys card is just perfect for those hrd to please men
    big hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both great cards Vee, love your colourings. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee