Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BETTY BOOP BIRTHDAY


Hello again, Just finished this card for my friend Dorothy. She asked me to do a 40th BD card for her Gran's pal I remember she said she like BB so I dug this decoupage out and came up with this. BP's are Papermania and the champagne flutes are cut on my Sizzix, the rest as usual is from my stash. I love the colours in this card...the pic doesn't show up the vibrant purple of BB's dress . Off to make more cards then to visit my Mum (88) she's got a chest infection and flu. Thanks for popping in.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh Vee this is gorgeous! I zoomed in for a closer look and picked up the wonderful colours and the glittery bits!
    I do hope your Mum feels better very soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby card vee

    i love betty - she's sooo girlie

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Vee, love the image and gorge colours.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Vee, this is fabulous! You have a lovely blog!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, like the lay out. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee