Sunday, November 02, 2008

CUDDLY BUDDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE....

below is the free stamp and sticky crochet , they even matched the stamp to the one I bought!!!
these are the goodies I ordered..
----------------------------------------------
Just had to share this with you. A few days ago I ordered some goodies from Cuddly Buddly stamps and flowers and fibres. The order came really fast but they had sent sticky crochet instead of fibres. So I emailed, they replied right away and told me my fibres would be sent to me that day and just to keep the crochet too. Very nice of them I thought.
The next day the fibres arrived with a note and an extra stamp for the inconvenience.So I ended up very happy and 10 out of 10 to CB for customer service. Wish all companies were as good at this it's really nice when you get good customer service I think, don't you? Off now to make cards.

1 comment:

  1. oooo look at you with all that yummy stash! lol
    I agree they do have fab customer service, I spy that paper you got there ... hmm may go visit myself! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee